Joshua Berman is a freelance writer, Spanish teacher, television production fixer, travel expert, Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, trip leader, husband, and father. Joshua has a monthly column in the Denver Post and is the author of four books: Moon Nicaragua, Moon Belize, Living Abroad in Nicaragua, and Maya 2012: A Guide to Celebrations in Mexico, Guatemala, Belize & Honduras (all Avalon Travel). His work has appeared in The New York Times, Denver Post, Yoga Journal, Outside Traveler, 5280, Delta SKY, Sunset, and National Geographic Traveler.
22 Badass Hikes In Colorado | Joshua Berman
- Relive: Run, Ride, Hike & more. Outdoor tracker & 3D videos | iPhone App
- OtterBox Venture Cooler Overview | Designed in Colorado | Built in the USA
- Women Who Hike: Walking with America’s Most Inspiring Adventurers | Heather Balogh Rochfort
- Colorado Trail Prep – Indian Peaks Wilderness Workout | MAD Hippies Life
- Natural Atlas – iPhone App