Hell Hike and Raft was an epic social adventure gathering 14 individuals from various outlets of social media for 6 days - 3 days backpacking the Seven Devils Mountains followed by 3 days of rafting down the Snake River in Hells Canyon guided by America's Rafting Company.
Each morning I'd walk down to the river and fill up. No, wait, the water was safe to drink. I'd do the same when we were out on the water during the day. The attached carabiner made it easy to just clip to the raft or my pack.
- Filters up to 264 gallons or 1000 liters of water down to 0.2 microns
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites
- Zero aftertaste as it contains no chemicals or iodine
- Durable, leak-proof bottle made of BPA-free Tritan
- Filter and mouthpiece detach for easy cleaning
- Includes carabiner for easy carrying
- Weight: 2 oz
So far the bottles have only been available online. Starting this month, REI will have them on their retail shelves.
LifeStraw Go Bottle was provided to me at no cost to try out while rafting and hiking during Hell Hike and Raft.
Check out my review of the LifeStraw Go at skitoast.com. We were fortunate enough to test these out during #HellHikeandRaft and I've been using mine ever since. Be sure to check out Vestergaard and their mission to bring clean water to developing countries. #skitoast #lifestraw #montana #canon #water