Hammock Hang Calculator
Description:Get the most comfortable and safe hang with your hammock! The Hammock Hang Calculator lets you calculate how high to set your anchors based on the size of your hammock and distance between points. Figure out how long your suspension lines need to be, even if you have a built-in ridgeline! This calculator is useful on the trail, in the backyard, or if you plan on hanging a hammock indoors. In addition to calculating hanging information, this tool lets you know the physics of a hang: how much tension and force are being applied to the anchor points, suspension lines, and hammock. Experiment with values to "dial in" your perfect hang. Brought to you in partnership with “The Ultimate Hang - An Illustrated Guide to Hammock Camping.”…
Release Notes:Hammock Hang Calculator 3.0.0 - "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology."
* We've completely redesigned the app from the ground up. Fresher, cleaner, smoother.
* iPhone X compatible!
** We love feedback. Please leave a review to let us know what you think. **
- Version 3.0.0
- Created & Sold by Codeality LLC
- Released on May 2, 2012
- File Size: 9 MB
- Price: $1.99
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Travel & Lifestyle
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Trevor Joy (see all)
- Top RV Travel Hacks for Families - January 8, 2019
- Colorado’s Perfect Destinations for RVers and Hikers - November 28, 2018
- Andrew Skurka Instructional Series | Sierra Designs - July 31, 2018