Gaia GPS Hiking, Hunting Maps
Release Notes:If you love Gaia GPS, help spread the word by leaving a review. Your review will also get bumped up, when you rate a new update.
* import multiple photos from your Photo Library, for Tracks and Waypoints
* after recording a Track, there is an option to import photos you took in the main Camera or other apps that were taken during track recording
* upgraded underlying mapping tech, which you should mostly not notice, but will fix certain rare crashes
* import MBTiles files
* fix an issue with descriptions for some things you tap on the map
* Fix some MBTiles files not importing correctly.
* Fix crash when tapping far right end of top row, when naming a Map you just saved.
* Fix crash that could happen if you Denied access to photos, then saw an alert about how to update the Settings, when importing photos to a saved Track.
* Fix crash from changing the user access settings on a Waypoint.
* Fix potential lag you could get when first loading the app, if you had a lot of Saved data.
* Fix occasional crash while syncing, if you are viewing a saved Hike Details view.
* Fix occasional crash that could happen related to shared folder notifications.
* On iOS10, fix crash viewing Hikes, Parks, and other things in the map.
- Version 1.9.1
- Created by TrailBehind
- Sold by Trailbehind, INC.
- Released on May 22, 2017
- File Size: 143 MB
- Price: Free!
- This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Navigation & Travel