Gaia GPS Hiking, Hunting Maps
Release Notes:If you love Gaia GPS, help spread the word by leaving a review. Your review will also get bumped up, when you rate a new update.
* Fixed regression in 1.6.1 - crash if you tap on a Trail on Gaia Topo, then tap the top right menu, then tap Download Maps for Area, then Save.
* Using aggregate crash logs, we also took time to investigate the top-occurring crashes among users. These can be hard to reproduce, but happen in certain circumstances:
- of the people who've seen a crash in the last 90 days that we logged, we seemed to address 35% with these changes
- this involved fixing the top 2 crashes, and a handful of others
- fixed family of issues where the notifications at the top of the Saved table could get out of sync for some new users, then crash if buttons were clicked
- fixed crash you might see rearranging the Trip table
- fixed crash you might see exporting a KML file when not all photos had synced yet
- fixed crash you might see when downgrading the app while not on the map screen, or in other ways even when the grid was attempting to be redrawn on the map when not viewing the map
- for Japanese users, fixed viewing GPS status that could crash in some cases
- Version 1.6.2
- Created by TrailBehind
- Sold by Trailbehind, INC.
- Released on May 22, 2017
- File Size: 137 MB
- Price: Free!
- This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
- Age Rating: 4+
- Categories: Navigation & Travel
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by Trevor Joy (see all)
- Komoot – Cycling & Hiking Maps iPhone App - April 10, 2018
- DJI GO Osmo 2 iPhone App | Phone Camera Stabilizer For Smoother Video - April 9, 2018
- 20 Camping Recipes From REI - April 9, 2018